Water is a precious resource that belongs to all of us.
Please use it responsibly and teach the children and grandchildren to use it responsibly. See tips below:
- Catch water while waiting for hot water and feed to plants, garden, other
- Catch water from leaky faucets to water plants, garden, other
- Clean greasy/heavily soiled containers with newspaper before washing
- Don’t shave or brush teeth in shower or while running water in sink
- Turn faucet on slowly
Wash dishes in large pots and empty on lawn (gray water)
- Shorter showers; every other day
- Wear clothes twice
- Eliminate unnecessary flushing.
Thanks for doing your part to be responsible with this precious resource!